Wednesday, May 12, 2010

No peeking, Kellen!

This is my beautiful bride, Katie... well not MY beautiful bride... but MY bride that I've been working with. (I hound her enough, she might FEEL like we're married at times!) Katie wanted lots and lots of COLOR for her bridal pics and she knew just the place...
Doesn't get much more colorful than THAT!
Don't worry... I wouldn't do BRIDALS without Black and Whites! Here ya go...





Pretty girl...

I was just playing around with PHOTOSHOP... came up with this one...

Alright... ready for my FAVORITE?? Here it is...




Alright... you ready for my OTHER FAVORITE?? Here it is...


Thanks for the fun day, Katie. And thanks to Ginny and Beckie for all your help!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Amazing. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So where are you? I really want to know!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, the bright flowers looks so stunning. really truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be peaking at my blog without leaving me a comment!