Sunday, June 6, 2010

Meet ZIP...

This is my cute cousin's son, "Zip".
He is so full of energy and FUN... ZIP is the perfect name for him.
I had a BALL!!


Look at that not-TOO-naughty...but-a-little-bit... look in his eyes.


Love his EYES!!


This kid is 100% boy... climbing on stuff, chasing rabbits, throwing rocks and pulling faces.
I LOVE IT!!

I had a hard time choosing my favorite... but after much debate, I pick this one...

Thanks, Heather and Trevor for letting me spend an afternoon with Zip.... he's such a good kid.
I had a lot of fun just trying to keep up with him!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you got all the reflections in the window in that last shot, yet none of the photographer!

    I need to take my kids there one day this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be peaking at my blog without leaving me a comment!