Monday, May 3, 2010

The Christensens...

These are my nephews and my niece... aren't they cute??







We did this shoot in BLANDING. (for those of you who don't know where that is... you're not alone. Think about how FAR away MOAB is and then add an hour.) I have a THING for ORCHARDS and crappy old TRUCKS and luckily, this place had BOTH!







I love this next pic... it's SO HIM!!
This next one is my fave... it's so quirky and could probably make it on
AWKWARD FAMILY PHOTOS...

I can't help but giggle. :)
Thanks, KistiJo, for letting me play with your cute kids! I had a lot of fun. And many many thanks to my helpers... Beverly and Lonnie. Unfortunately, Beverly couldn't be talked into doing a SUDUCTIVE pose for me... so here's Lonnie...

(insert WHISTLE here!)

1 comment:

  1. awe! the pictures of the kids turned out so cute! and that last one of me... wow can i pay you to take it down? :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be peaking at my blog without leaving me a comment!