Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Miss {B}...


I know what you're thinking, but no, this is not a FASHION SHOOT with a TOP MODEL... this is beautiful Miss {B} getting her SENIOR PICTURES done. It seemed like a bummer at the time, but we had to re-arrange our meeting place due to weather (MUD!) and I am sooooo glad. I am IN LOVE with these pictures. RAD LOCATIONS and a beautiful girl make my job pretty easy! :)

check 'em out...
COWBOY BOOTS?? Are you kidding me... a girl after my own HEART!











Miss {B} is also on her High School SOCCER team.






I usually say which pic is my favorite... but I have had a really hard time choosing. SO, I am going to say what my VOTE for Miss {B}'s FACEBOOK PROFILE should be. You ready? Here it is...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be peaking at my blog without leaving me a comment!