Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tim, Michelle and Co.

I love love love the colors in these pictures...
Michelle, you did a FANTASTIC job picking outfits!

Such cute kids! We had a lot of fun.

Oh my goodness... when we were setting up our picture, this old man came down to the family and told them to have their kids stand on him! WHAT?!!! I'm sure Tim and Michelle would LOVE to have a gigantic 16x20 picture framed and hanging on their living room wall with their entire family looking so lovely and happy... but when you look a little closer you see a strange old man lying down underneath the kids' feet! "No thanks", we politely said. I took a picture, because I know no one would believe me if I told them!

The look on Michelle's face is PRICELESS!!


I leave you with one more... this is my FAVORITE picture of the bunch...

What a darling family! Thanks you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be peaking at my blog without leaving me a comment!