Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Brents...

Meet Karli, Jason and their kids... SO CUTE!! These are the kind of people who look good in every picture... that's why this is such a big post. I couldn't CHOOSE! I love that BUILDING!! (see above.) Plus, I'm sure it's haunted so I love it even MORE! :)


These were some STINKY dumpsters (below)... but WORTH the reek, I think.


Are you kidding me? Get DOWN from there!!





Thank you so much, Jason and Karli! I can't wait to play with you again soon!

4 comments:

  1. As always. GREAT JOB!!!! What a gorgeus family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, they look good posing WITH clothes on, too. O.k. that sounded wierd. you know what I mean--I love the one of Mom and Dad together. What a cute family. Fantastic Pics, Al!

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny, came across your blog accidently and you do an amazing job, and I knew Jason in High School, what a beautiful family he ended up with!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be peaking at my blog without leaving me a comment!