Monday, October 19, 2009

HOT SHOT party.

I got an email the other day from one of my most FAVORITE people EVER... my dear friend, Sarah. I've known Sarah since French class in 8th grade (16 years?!), where we stapled licorice to the wall, wrote our own alphabet and constantly quoted the movie HOT SHOTS. Needless to say, we laughed a LOT in that class. I remember SEVERAL times I laughed until TEARS flowed down my face... then I'd get my name on the board. It was WORTH it...we had an absolute BLAST! I will write the rest of this post in the FRENCH I learned in that class.
Ici is her darling family...


It's not really fair that so many good looks are all in ONE family.He's already taking after his funny mother...C'est my favorite picture... maybe EVER!!

Merci so much, Sarah! It was tres fun to see you again... now I can update my shrine. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be peaking at my blog without leaving me a comment!