Monday, June 15, 2009

We all scream...

Meet my neighbors... Mr. and Mrs. C, and their little kiddies.

They were such good sports... I dragged them all over the town!

It was WORTH it,though... beacuse I found my new FAVORITE prop for pictures...

it's guarenteed to bring SMILES. These pictures make me so GIDDY!

Are you ready?


I scream...


You scream...
We ALL scream...




for ICE CREAM!!



Hungry yet? I have one more for you...

I thought that was so sweet.



Thanks, Family C. I had a great time!





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Allison! I love that last one of the baby! Such a messy face but still SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors they wore. The ice cream is Brilliant! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE Lu! Love those messy faces-and smooth move on the superman ice-cream, I LOVE the colors!!

    Great Job Allison!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be peaking at my blog without leaving me a comment!