Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Welcome...

Welcome to my NEW BLOG!! Phew... setting these babies up are not easy for me. (HTML... are you serious? Why doesn't anyone in COMPUTER-LAND speak english?!) I'm very excited... I've figured out how to make pictures BIG on the blog, and a little higher resolution than my previous blog. And it only took me about 132 hours! :) I'm still learning and playing, so don't be surprised if you log on and everything is in Eskimo or something.
On my new blog, I'm going to post an occasional quote or thought accompanied by a picture. I'll try to get at least ONE a week... but we'll see how it goes. Here's the first... I thought it was a very FITTING quote for my first post as a professional photographer.
"The world is but a canvas to the imagination."
-Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be peaking at my blog without leaving me a comment!