Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Harris'...

I don't know HOW this family found me...one of those things I've been meaning to ask them, just keep forgetting. However it happened, I'm so glad it DID! I had a RIOT with them and I hope they had some fun, too.




These 2 little kids were so darling... I kept asking if I could just take them home with me.
Instead of saying "CHEESE" for a picture, the little girl would yell out... in her darling 4-year-old accent... "PRINCESS CINDERELLA!" It was like MAGIC! She wasn't the only one smiling... she got her entire FAMILY grinning and giggling. I think I was laughing the hardest.


One more of PRINCESS CINDERELLA...
That was a fun day. I hope to see the Harris' again sometime... I've actually invited myself to their family parties, so I'm sure we'll play again soon. ;)
Thanks, Harris'!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be peaking at my blog without leaving me a comment!