Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Generation Pics...

A few weeks ago, I had the rare... BUT SPECIAL... task of photographing 4 beautiful ladies. I'm sure there's a name for this type of picture... GENERATION PICTURE, maybe? I like the sound of that... let's call it that. It was a shoot of a MOTHER, her DAUGHTER, her GRAND-DAUGHTER, and her GREAT-GRAND-DAUGHTER... a Generation Picture. Well, I'm going to be honest... we did a few posed pictures infront of a fireplace and I thought I'd be able to PHOTOSHOP the gigantic TV out. I'm pretty good at PhotoShop, but I can't work miracles, I guess. Anyway, I've scheduled a re-take for the POSED pictures. (I was pretty embarassed about that... but I figured I would have been MORE embarassed if I had handed them crappy looking pictures! SO, I swallowed my pride and you'll see their re-takes next month.)

HERE is the FUN part of the photoshoot... the part that I'm pretty excited about. I took pictures of them making SUGAR COOKIES!! Here are a few of my faves...





I can honestly say that I know these cookies were made with LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. *tear*
    thank you Ally....thank you thank you thank you

    ReplyDelete

Don't be peaking at my blog without leaving me a comment!