Saturday, July 4, 2009

Rodeo...2009

Every year we find ourselves at the Oakley Rodeo. And the last couple of years, I've been bringing my camera... trying to get a cool, rugged, cowboy picture that I'd want on my wall. I don't know if I've gotten there yet... but I'm closer, for sure!


If you havn't noticed, I don't waste my time with the lame part of the rodeo. The part where they lasso baby cows and tie their legs together. I don't waste my time with the chicks riding sparkly horses around barrels, either. No, sir... I go for the extreme sports. Give me broncs and bulls, baby!





This next one's my favorite, for some reason...not wall worthy, but I like looking at it.
I thought it best to leave it in color. I love Rodeo... can't wait 'till next year!

2 comments:

  1. I love the one--3rd from last of the guy on the mean-looking bull! He dressed great for the black and white shot, plus, the bull is looking extra mean. I might want that for MY wall!
    Nice shooting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!!!! Absolutely AMAZI
    NG shots!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be peaking at my blog without leaving me a comment!